1. Check what items can be carried in hand baggage and hold luggage. Follow your airline’s instructions on the quantity and weight of your baggage.
2. Carry out the check-in procedures at home whenever possible.
3. Take enough face masks with you on your trip. You will need them throughout your journey, both at the airport and on board the aircraft.
4. Check the scope of your travel insurance cover. Bring your passport if you are travelling abroad.
5. Before an international flight, always check the entry and quarantine regulations of your destination country. You can find this information on the IATA website.
6. Also read your airline’s instructions ahead of time. Finnair passengers can find more information here.